“Our Vision Is To Set Into HIS Footprint”
Heaven on Earth International Ministries
Statement of Faith
We believe in the full inerrancy of Scripture, in God the Father, Son, Holy Spirit; in the virgin birth. We are a Apostolic & Kingdom Ministries “Networking & Equipping Christian Leaders for World Evangelization”
HEAVEN ON EARTH INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES exist to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ to go make disciples of all nations by empowering national church leaders to advance the Gospel of the Kingdom and plant house churches among the unreached, throw Cell Groups by encouraging the Church to reach it full missions potential by enlisting prayer partners for a spiritual harvest and see church growth without compromising the Message and Mission. (Fellowship, Discipleship, Worship, Ministry, Missions, Evangelism)
Characteristics, Values, and Priorities.
1. Worship: We are passionate about worshipping God and experiencing His presence manifested in our midst. We use contemporary music and instruments, and encourage visible expressions of heartfelt worship such as banners and dance.
2. World Missions: We believe the Great Commission can be fulfilled in our lifetime. We regularly have short-term mission trips to train, evangelize, and disciple.
3. Evangelistic Outreach: We are committed to reaching the lost and to taking our cities for Jesus Christ. We are involved in many different types of evangelistic outreaches, and we also seek to minister to the poor with food, clothing, and counseling.
4. Discipleship Training: We believe it is imperative for every believer to be disciple and trained. Whether through small groups, bible training centers, Sunday school, etc. The teaching of the word is imperative.
5. Prayer and Intercession: We have experienced the power of prayer and intercession, and are convinced prayer is essential to see God move and the powers of darkness defeated. We encourage intercessors to regularly lift up pastors and ministry leaders.
6. Eldership Government: We consider government of the local church by elders to be the norm in the New Testament. The pastor is the chief among elders, and is looked to as the spiritual and governmental head of the local church. Through mutual submission, this provides accountability and a protective system of checks and balances.
7. Team Ministry: We have experienced greater effectiveness by working as a team, rather than by one strong leader doing everything. We follow the pattern established by Jesus (“two by two”) and continued by Paul in ministering with a team of leaders.
8. Reconciliation and Unity: We recognize God’s hand in bringing reconciliation and unity among different ethnic and racial groups that have been alienated. We embrace all men as equals, and receive all Christians as brothers in the sight of God.
9. Gifts of the Spirit: We believe the Father’s desire is to minister to the Body of Christ through the active use of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. These gifts are given to strengthen and edify the local church, and are a demonstration of the power of God moving among His people.
10. Five-Fold Ministry: We have witnessed the restoration of all five-fold ministry gifts in recent years. We especially affirm the validity of the prophet and apostle, and the tremendous blessing their ministry brings in equipping the saints.
11. Presbytery and Prophetic Ministry: We believe God speaks to His people through prophetic ministry to bring comfort, encouragement, and greater challenge. The prophetic word through presbytery identifies gifts and callings, and brings great confirmation of God’s purposes to that individual or couple.
12. Apostolic Oversight: We see around the world God has risen up many strong apostolic leaders to be spiritual fathers and mentors to other pastors. The purpose of the apostle is to serve, encourage, and empower those pastors related to him. In our view, this is always based on relationship rather than structure, and is completely voluntary.
Apostle George W. Jobe
1000 N. Belt Rd. Suite #100
Irving, TX 75061-4000
P.O. Box 309
Bedford, TX 76095
Fax: (214) 492-1736
Email: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype # George.W.Jobe1