LTC School of Ministry
Networking & Equipping Christian Leaders for World Evangelization
Our vision is to equip believers for the work of the ministry and send them out as lay workers, missionaries, evangelists, pastors, teachers, prophets and apostles. It is our deep desire to send forth laborers to win souls, heal hurts, and solve problems.
Our specific mission is to develop the whole Christian person, equipping them for successful ministry to God, one another, and the world.
The Ministers Training Center exists to help fulfill the purpose and missions of Heaven on Earth International Ministries.
MTC offers a two-year certificate of completion in Practical Biblical Theology. We do not provide a traditional degree program because:
(1) Our vision is that anyone may attend classes whether they have a high school diploma, GED or not; (2) our focus is dedicated exclusively to Biblical education and ministerial training. No school can teach everything needed to know about life or ministry, but our school is designed for an intense biblical foundation directed by the Holy Spirit. Our objective is to sow the Gospel into the hearts of the students with faith, hope and love equipping them to reach the harvest effectively.
(2) The students are taught to develop good study habits and to learn how to use reference books to dig into the Word of God and find the wisdom, revelation and understanding needed to develop a successful Christian life and to achieve ministry goals as God directs.
Students receive anointed ministry and learn to receive the Word into their heart rather than being bound by carnal sense realm knowledge of God’s Word. This school through the power of the Holy Ghost and the grace of God changes lives. Students must come spiritually hungry, expecting a life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ, to fully reap the benefits of Ministers Training Center.
MTC is a private postsecondary school operating as an outreach ministry of
Heaven on Earth International Ministries. The school offers a 3 month or two-year certificate program in Biblical Practical Theology and exists to provide quality biblical and spiritual instruction to Christian students who desire to:
· Enhance their spiritual growth and Christian walk
· Acquire Biblical knowledge and training
· Develop necessary skills to prepare for further ministry or a ministerial calling
· Learn to walk and live the spirit-filled life of joy and revival
· Develop principles of personal and mass evangelism to lead others to the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Ministers Training Center meets at a local church or The Fellowship Office, 1000 North Belt Line Road, Irving, Texas 75061-4000. Everyone is welcome to attend our first study on the Holy Spirit, Church and The Kingdom.
LTC School of Ministry
Study of New Testament Principle for Local Church, Government & Leadership
A. The Kingdom in Motion “God’s Plan for Ruling and Reigning
B. Transferring Wealth for Kingdom Advancement
C. The Pattern for the New Testament Church (Gift Ministry)
D. Equipping believers for their Role in Ministry
E. Qualifications for operating in the Supernatural a study of the Holy Spirit. ( OT & NT)
F. Saints in the Marketplace and Government
G. The 21 Laws of Leadership Becoming a Leader (Everyone Can Do It)
H. What is Leadership? What is a Leader? Are You Leadership Material?
I. The Principle Key to True Leadership / Qualifications For Leadership
J. The Price of Leadership / Dangers of Leadership
As part of the pre-enrollment process, and in order to be able to register for MTC courses, an independent discussion (by phone or e-mail) with Apostle George W. Jobe is a prerequisite in order for him to gain a better understanding of your plan for ministry. Fill out application form for admission.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact Apostle George W. Jobe, Director of Ministers Training Center, 1000 North Belt Line Road Suite #100, Irving, TX 75061-4000 at The Fellowship office (817-929-7704), in writing to the above address, or by email at George@GeorgeWJobe.com
International Student: All Correspondence Program will be at www.KingdomApostolic.net
Tuition and Fees
Total tuition costs and other fees for the full 3 month rogram are as follows:
LTC school is for members of Kingdom Apostlic Network & Africa Nations Fellowship Int’l
Membership to KAN or ANFI Application $50.00 Fee per year (non-refundable)
For Membership application are at http://kingdomapostolic.net/page009.aspx
Tuition fee is $150.00 for 3 month ($50.00 each month)
No Textbook Fees: The Bible with LTC School of Ministry-Syllabus C/D cost $25.00 per C/D)
Graduation Fees: (approximate cost for cap and gown, optional; does not include invitations or other optional items)
For LTC Application : (Click Here) LTC Application for Admission LTC for 3 Month $225.00 total